Indian Food 19123 Northern Liberties 19125 Fishtown
Location: Philadelphia 19123
Ingredients for Recipe
- 2 large potatoes (about 2 cups), scrubbed, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive/vegetable oil
- 1 medium cauliflower (about 3 to 4 cups), cut into medium sized florets
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dry mango powder
Salt to taste
Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Heat oil in a medium pan.
- Add cumin seeds and allow to sputter on medium to low heat.
- Add turmeric powder and chopped onion; mix well and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, mix and sauté until oil starts to separate from the onions while stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes, mix and cook until oil again separates from the mixture while stirring frequently.
- Once oil has separated from the tomato mixture add coriander, garam masala, paprika, dry mango powder and salt — mix well.
- Add potatoes, mix well to coat all potatoes, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and mix well to evenly coat the cauliflower — cover and cook until all veggies are tender but not mushy and falling apart.
- Garnish the dish with chopped cilantro before serving.
Tiffin Indian Cuisine Aloo Gobhi Ingredients
tiffin indian cuisine Northern Liberties Philadelphia 19123 Testimonials:
Abel Rodriguez ★★★★★
Good food. Missing the authenticity of other places. Would recommend the chili chicken as an appetizer. Shown in the image is the chicken tikka masala and garlic naan.
My Sister and I came together for the first time. And the food was stupendeous! From the aroma that greets you as you walk though the door to the relaxing music and the expedient service We had an amazing time. You must come experience it for yourselves.
sam ryn ★★★★★
Great food,,great place,great people
Azi Shi ★★★★★
Ordered appetizers from Tiffin Wynnewood, taste was awesome! And also the quantity was good. Worth it!